All ECG compliant company data can be found at https://firmen.wko.at.The use of this website of Lyconet Austria GmbH (below referred to as "Lyconet") is carried out according to the Conditions of Use expressed here. Users of this website declare themselves in agreement with these Conditions of Use and agree that Lyconet can in no way be made liable for the use of this website. Lyconet can, from time to time, change and add to these Conditions of Use by updating these Conditions of Use.
Lyconet will do its best to present correct and current information on this website. Details and information on this website are, however, without guarantee. Users of this website declare themselves in agreement with the fact that access to and entire use of this website and its contents occur at their own risk. Lyconet is not liable for any loss that arises from the accessing of or use or non-possible use of this website, or the possible errors and omissions therein.
All image, text and sound files as well as animations and videos etc, and all other constituent parts of this website, are protected by copyright and may not be – whether as a whole or in parts – distributed, downloaded, amended, used again, re-directed or otherwise used without prior express, written authorisation. In the internal download area these files may only be used in the private domain.
Lyconet reserves the right, should the need arise, to exclude people from the service and/or from the mail service should there be good reason for this.
For possible illegal activities or information through electronic links that lead from this site to other proposals on the worldwide web as well as for content that is put by people on our forums in an exchange of contact, Lyconet is only liable for real information and in as much as Lyconet is not directly active, to remove the information or block access to it. Content of a discriminating, offensive, morally reprehensible or illegal nature can be removed by Lyconet at any time.
We would be happy to answer any further questions on these Conditions of Use at
Lyconet Austria GmbH
1090 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 (0)1 3 111 888
Company with limited liability (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung) with registered offices in Vienna, Austria, registered as FN 503414s
1. Lyconet Austria GmbH (thereinafter referred to as “Lyconet”) assumes no liability of any kind for the current status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of the provided information. This applies similarly to all products and services offered on this website, including associated product descriptions, prices as well as provided information about business partners of Lyconet. Technical errors and/or maintenance work, as well as other causes (such as re-launch of the website) can lead to a brief or lengthy loss of access to the website. Lyconet assumes no liability whatsoever for the availability or accessibility of the website. Lyconet is not liable for any material or immaterial damages (such as foregone profits, frustrated expenditure, damages due to loss of data, claims due to unlawful enrichment, legal fees, or contract drafting costs), which occur due to the use of the provided information, use of incorrect or incomplete information respectively, unless Lyconet causes damage intentionally or due to gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and not-binding. Lyconet can, at any time, without prior notice, make adjustments, changes, and removals to all or part of the website or its contents.
2. Furthermore, Lyconet is not responsible for hyperlinks and their contents. Lyconet does not assume any liability of any kind for the current status, correctness, completeness, legality and quality of these hyperlinks. Any liability claims lie with the provider of the linked website. Lyconet has no control over the current or future structure or contents of these hyperlinks. Therefore, Lyconet expressly distances itself from the contents of all hyperlinks which were changed after linking as well for entries in Lyconet’s guest books, forms and mailing lists. Ongoing control of the linked websites is not reasonable without the concrete indication of legal infringements. As soon as Lyconet becomes aware of such legal infringement such hyperlink will be removed immediately.
3. The use of this website is permitted exclusively for informational purposes as well as for private and professional purposes. All contents of this website are protected by copyright. This is regardless of whether the contents are provided for a fee or free of charge. Any type of duplication, distribution, renting, lending, publication, or other use of any type at all requires the explicit written permission of Lyconet. Violations of this requirement can result in legal consequences, particularly under trademark, copyright and competition law. Lyconet explicitly retains any copyright, trademark rights and usage rights (rights to use work and permission to use work) for all contents provided on this website.
4. Lyconet places great value on the careful and confidential handling of personal data. In cases where there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) as part of the internet offer, then the entry of such data is expressly on a voluntary basis by the user.
5. This disclaimer shall be deemed as part of the internet offer. If parts or single wordings of the content do not, do not fully or no longer corresponded with the current legal situation, the remaining part of this document and its contents and validity remain unaffected.
6. Furthermore, Lyconet is not liable for any user-generated content distributed on its website. Lyconet is not liable for damages caused by said content. The author of comments/reviews of any kind published on the website is liable for his/her contribution. The person behind any violation of third party rights shall indemnify and hold Lyconet completely harmless. Lyconet reserves the right to delete any content that it finds to be illegal, in contradiction of Lyconet's good standing or that could otherwise harm Lyconet’s image in any way; no claims can be made against Lyconet in this case.